Thursday, May 5, 2016

Final Post

Coming into this class, I was terrified of failing. It has always been a challenge for me to be creative and I have never been good with technology. But this class taught me that it all takes practice, even being creative takes practice. The more you challenge your mind, the more creative you will be. Throughout this whole semester, there have been many assignments and many sleepless nights, but I can honestly say that I would do it over again. One of my failures was not trying hard enough to figure out how to make something work, which resulted in a not so good Morphx video, Famous painting project, and Somewhere project. Another failure of mine is doubting myself which held me back from completing an assignment and turning it in late. One of my favourite projects to make which turned out really well was the Poster. I loved that project. Another art piece that turned out really good was the Mesh tool. I have learned SO much in this class and wanted to thank my professor Santiago Echeverry for encouraging and inspiring me to push myself. He is truly passionate about what he teaches and is amazing at what he does! I can honestly say he was one of the best professors I've had!

No comments:

Post a Comment